How to get started
In Slack, when you click "I'm Interested" on an event you'll see a button to "Send events to my calendar".
Click this in Slack and you'll receive a direct message with your unique link.
A few important details about how it works:
- 🔮 You will only need to connect Eventbot to your personal calendar ONCE. Once connected, all your events will appear automagically.
- ✅ Eventbot only sends the events you've expressed interest in. If you want to get remove an event on your personal calendar, decline the event in Slack.
- 🔜 Eventbot sends events to your personal calendar. Not the other way around.
- ✏️ Editing events still must be done via Eventbot in Slack, your personal calendars will automatically update. Updates may be delayed depending on your calendar settings.
- ❓If you have an issue, please 💌 open up a request, we're here to help!
💻 Part 1 - Set up your desktop / web calendar (do first):
📱 Part 2 - Set up your mobile phone calendar:
- Google calendar app (iOS / Android)
- Microsoft Outlook app (iOS / Android)
❓Don't see your favorite calendar app?
We're compatible with nearly every calendar app. Look for a "Add Calendar by URL" option and paste in your unique link. If that doesn't work 💌 let us know and we'll get right on it! 💖