Eventbot supports recurring events on the Team Plan or higher.
You can create events that repeat if your workspace is on the Team Plan or higher. Eventbot users on the Free Plan can't create repeating events. To upgrade (or try out the feature free for 14 days) type "/events upgrade" in any public or private channel.
How to create a recurring event
Once you've upgraded Eventbot, simply create an event as usual by typing "/events create". Follow the directions here to enable Advanced Options like recurring events.
Once you are selecting Advanced Options, choose how frequently you'd like your event to repeat:
- Daily - repeats every day continuously
- Weekdays - repeats every day excluding Saturdays & Sundays
- Weekly - repeats on the day of the week based on the event start date
- Every two weeks - repeats on a 14 day schedule starting from the event start date
- Monthly - repeats on a monthly date based on the event start date
- Monthly on X Day - repeats on a specific day of the month (3rd Wednesday for example)
- Yearly - repeats on an annual date based on the event start date
Notes about recurring events:
- For recurring events you will only see the information for next event in the series (not every single instance).
- RSVPs to a recurring event, will automatically RSVP for the entire event series.
- Changing your RSVP will also change your RSVP for all future events in that series.
- If your monthly recurrence ends on the 31st, but the month ends on a 30th, Eventbot will adjust automatically for the 30th.
- Editing a recurring event? Click here for some tips 💡